‘Accent’ Music Education Hub would like to work with local and national businesses to enhance the Music provision offered to the children of Warrington and Halton.
Our vision: Placing the Emphasis on Music Education across Warrington & Halton
• Ensure that every child aged 5-18 has the opportunity to learn a musical instrument, other
than the voice, through whole class ensemble teaching programme.
• Provide opportunities to play in ensembles and to perform from an early age.
• Ensure clear progression routes are available and affordable to all young people.
• Develop a singing strategy to ensure that every pupil is singing regularly, and that choirs and other vocal ensembles are available in the area.
We want to work with local and national businesses to enhance our provision.
• Weekly music provision reaching approximately 7000 children
• Instrumental and vocal tuition across Warrington and Halton in all schools
• Primary and Secondary School lessons
• Whole class, small group and individual tuition
• Local, regional, national and international music education partnerships
• Staff development training
• Curriculum support.
Mutual benefits through Sponsorship
Through our sponsorship programme we aim to:
• Build mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Understand your marketing campaigns, goals and visions, with the aim of
supporting each other to maximise marketing opportunities.
• Promote and raise awareness of your brand to a potential target audience of
approximately 7000 families in Warrington and Halton, in addition to other Hub
sponsors and partners.
• Provide opportunities for networking, improve brand awareness and develop brand
• Maximise promotional partnerships which can assist you in combating the larger
• Promote your business within Hub promotional literature, web links, concerts, events
and training courses.